Monday, April 9, 2012

Celebration

Let’s dance as one
in the Castle of our King
Celebrating His presence
Living as His Love
Joining hands
Basking in Union
There is no we
In this Palace of Truth
No walls, no divides
Universes whirl within us
In harmony, beauty, peace
Experience unlimited wonders
As Life sings in holy perfection
No stain of darkness
Can mar the purity
Of our vision
Onward and upward we twirl
The arms of our Beloved
Pull us gently to His Heart
Illuminating One Body
One exquisite Be-ing
Serene in movement
Lovely drops of His ocean
Waves swilling in His sea
Knowing glorious expansion
Sparkling within silence
Restful, graceful unfolding
Delights in endless fulfillment

By, Saleema

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saleema,


    I want to know about the article "Kashmiri Sun" you wrote in your site http://babasultansite.yolasite.com/. I want to know in which year this meeting was held and if you are the person who meet that famous spiritual personality called Baba Sultan, we used to call him Sultan Sahib or Sultan Darvesh of Hakura Badasgam Anantnag Kashmir. I want to publish your story and photographs in my blog so that it can reach more and more people through out the world.I am from the same place where this saint lived I have met him three or four times in my life time then I was 12 years old it was year 1988-90.In 1990 We left that place and had never to this place from then.

    Waiting for your reply.............

    Pawan

    ReplyDelete